Education of eco-educators
We teach how to organize volunteer events for nature together with environmental education and self-development.
We activate, involve, train especially young people who want to organize meaningful volunteer help for nature, landscape and the environment. We teach them how to connect volunteering with experiential learning, non-formal education and environmental education. We offer them support and mentoring program.
The project offers
- methodologies and support for the organization of volunteering and education events
- methodologies on specific care of nature
- and adaptation measures to climate change
- courses for beginning volunteer organizers
- eco-educators and youth workers
- mentoring program for new organizing teams
- thematic courses on specific care of nature
- database of locations for voluntary care
For almost 50 years Brontosaurus Movement has been giving young people the opportunity to develop themselves, organize events, build a relationship with nature and help the environment around us.
The project was supported by the State Environmental Fund of the Czech Republic.